Sunday, November 8, 2009

Memories


Credits to Philene.

I've recently been tagged on a picture on Facebook taken around, oh I don't know. 4-5 years ago?
And well, memories kept flooding in. Gosh, looking at myself 4-5 years ago makes me laugh like an idiot; horrible hair + red cheeks + fat. Plus I had horrible teeth that time. I look like Santa Claus (with horrible teeth) omg.
Guess which one am I? Clue: Fat girl, pink striped shirt, oily face, standing up.

I've never seen anyone tagged on the picture in ages, literally. Seeing everyone grown up just makes me feel overwhelmed and kinda shocked. It seemed like just 2 days ago I've seen them; all giggly, chubby children. But oh my goodness, after a few years, they look all mature and stuff.

I sound like a mother who hasn't seen her child for 20 years. *facepalm*

Some of them went outstation; some of them are still here in Malaysia, but in different schools.
How I miss them. *boo*

Sometimes, seeing old pictures just make everyone have this weird bubbly inside of them; making them think "HOMG I REMEMBER THAT TIME" etc etc.
Or maybe that's just me.

I look at baby pictures and videos of myself and I'd be all "Why am I so dumb last time wtf."
But that's how life goes right? So, yeah, live and let live. Whatever that means.

2 comments: