Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's about time.

I haven't been blogging for a while, on my old blog; hantumilo.blogspot.com.

I've decided to start a new blog, because I am never serious in blogging at my old blog; I've just gotten plain tired.
I also never changed the blog URL since 2007, which is when I started blogging. 2007, that's almost 3 years! Anyhow, hantumilo collected around 300 posts. But most of them consist of 4-sentence posts or bitching-about-somebody posts.
How mature I am, yes?

I created this blog, also because I want to start blogging more seriously, like the current situation and all; not about what about what I did today, because God gave me a lousy memory. I think about something I want to write in school, something really big and awesome-sounding in my brain, but by the time I reach home, I excitedly switch on the computer.

Then obviously, my mind just goes blank when I try to type what I thought of an hour ago. FML.

Also, this blog is to convey my thoughts; what I think about a situation, what I think about the food, etc.
I put the blog URL as deleeberation, because, you know? My name is Jane Lee? DeLEEberation?

Okay, I know I'm lame, but whatever. It took me a while just to find the right word to use.
To you people who don't know what the word "deliberation" means, go Google it. Google/Wikipedia does wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment