Sunday, October 25, 2009

Did you ever wonder?

How can we dream?
Well, I've always wondered, and that always led me to sleepless nights.
I'd keep questioning myself, "How in the world can we just get these images in our heads, and feel what we feel in our dreams?"
And when I keep asking myself more and more questions, and it just leads to the question, "Where do we go when we die?"

Gosh, how it just gives me a huge-ass headache when I think of it.

Different people have different views on this.
For the dreaming question, some people say that it's your spirit going out of your body, to play.
Some people say it's some scientific stuff, something to do with your brains.. or something like that, I don't know.

Thinking about brains just reminds me of dolphins. Why can their brains be half-awake while they're sleeping? Damn unfair alright. If I had a dolphin brain, I would use it to half-study while I half-sleep! Hmph!


On the other hand, the death question.. well. Nobody actually died for a few days and got back alive and running to tell the story.
Okay, fine, people have gone into comas, but it's either they see themselves face-to-face, or blank, nothing, nada.
I've seen a program on E! Entertainment, something like 13 Celebrity Near-Death Experiences.
One particular celebrity (I forgot who, sorry) said that when he/she went into a coma, there was this force pulling away and all that.

But that could be either a real thing, or it's a plain old publicity stunt.
You know those celebrities -lah.


Anyhow, it all ends up to what a person thinks; we won't know until we really do die.
Short post tonight, because I have to go to bed; school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment