Sunday, November 29, 2009

Excited!

I will be going to London and Paris in 5 days, and Korea 3 days after!
Oh my god, so excited.
Which means more rubbing into people's faces blogging material, since my blog is quite dead now.
I'll also bring my camera, so there will be pictures to spice this blog up!

I hope I can bring my lappie to the trips, so it saves the "omgwtf where did I go again" moments. Hopefully there's free internet there, or I would just.. type like a lifeless person on Microsoft Word.

Anyway, I've been really lifeless today.
I've been watching YouTube videos (like Britain's Got Talent etc) and reading manga (Otomen to be exact). LOLFAIL. When I could be blogging some awesome shit. LOLFAILEVENMORE.


Also. Last week of school until the Christmas holidays.
I can't wait. I'm can't contain this excitement and dsfdfsdfsgdfgdfgf.

No comments:

Post a Comment