Monday, December 21, 2009

To be a good/awesome blogger

You have to have a lot of good qualities.

That involves:

1. Being social/sociable.

I'm not a social person, so I don't think I'm an awesome blogger.
I'd rather stay at home and watch TV/surf the web than go out to party.

I think it's just awkward when nobody knows you and you're in a place with tons of people. Me = loner.
I don't talk to people if they don't talk to me. True story.

2. Good grammar.

Um, I guess my english is fine the way it is. It's easy and understandable.
I don't use complicated words that much.. 'cause my mind dictionary doesn't store too many complicated words. lolfail.


3. A sense of humor.

What do you call a boomerang that doesn't work?

A stick! *ba-dum psha!*



I think I hear crickets.

4. Everyday adventures.

My life isn't so productive.
I usually just stay at home, eat, sleep, watch TV, muck around.

5. Post blog entries on time.

I give up. This post was just an excuse to keep the blog updated 'cause I'm procrastinating for the London, Paris and Korea posts.

I'm still 3/10 through the post. FSLDKSMDLKWEWEK

I'm sorry. I have failed you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment