Sunday, December 27, 2009

I always think I'm right.

That makes me a shitty person. Really.
I've been born with my dad's genes - a person who loves to fight until they get the prize.
Not as in physically of course, but verbally.

I always get into arguments with my dad, and neither of us will give up until one of us exclaim 'Whatever lah!'
Then the other would go 'See? Whatever again! That means I'm right!'
Etc etc, argument starts again.

I always like to be the leader, even if I'm usually the lazy type. I like to direct people to their jobs, instead of them lingering around like blank-faced retards. If you're gonna work in a group, do your job.

I feel extremely annoyed if someone says I'm wrong, because my arrogance usually makes me think that I'm always right.
This is no good, especially if you put me in groups; because different minds have different opinions. Well, my mind doesn't usually go with the group - it's usually something more extraordinary rather than plain and simple. Unless if I'm too lazy to do the work, which would probably end up like some unicorn crapped rainbows on it. Eg. Math projects. Good projects usually end up me doing everything, my vision. Even if people try to help, I'd have to keep a close eye because I don't want them to spoil the whole soup. I try not to do that as much as I can, but my mind just doesn't respond.

Yes, I'm that arrogant, thank you very much.
Also, sorry to the people who have done projects with me, lololol.

Thinking yourself as a person who is always right is not that much of a good thing, because you get super perasan (show-off) and you piss people off. Yep, I piss people off a load of times, especially my dad.

Anyhow, I'm still trying to find a way to stop this 'I-think-I'm-always-right' problem. *facepalm*

Other than my 'I.T.I.A.R.' problem, I always think I'm better than everyone else.
I know that people are way better than me, yet my mind tricks me into saying, 'Oh hey, pfft. I can do better than that.'

I really need to do something about myself. *facepalm again*

No comments:

Post a Comment