Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Since it's New Year's Eve today, why not create a post? Yeah, good idea, Jane! And you can do what everyone else is doing/probably going to do/will do - a New Year's Resolution(s) post!

What are my NYR (yes I abbreviated it so I don't have to type the whole damn thing)?

First and foremost..
LOSE (even more) WEIGHT!
This has been my NYR since forever, I'm telling you.
I am making progress. I'm not as stubby as last time, although I am still kinda stubby.
Still, making progress! That's a good thing!

Get a life.
Still working on it.
Wait, this has been my NYR too since forever. FM(nonexistent)L.

Actually study, not put the book in front of me then the laptop in front of the book.
Yes, unfortunately, this has happened to me a little too many times.
Not really a good thing. I'd flip a few pages then go on Facebook to play Restaurant City or someshit. I have Checkpoint exams to take! FML even more!


Well, I guess that's pretty much it.
I have shitty NYRs. It's almost always the same each year.

To my (also nonexistent) readers (who probably aren't going to comment), what are your New Year's Resolutions?

1 comment:

  1. I am not your nonexistent reader ok. xD

    1. Study like mad.
    2. Can finally decide on which course I really wanna study.
    3. Be a bitch. Okay. joking. Not that.

    ReplyDelete