Tuesday, February 9, 2010

90210

Is now officially kinda officially act-like-a-bimbo-and-strut-down-a-corridor day!
Geddit? 9/02/10? Beverly Hills Chihuahua 90210!?
If you don't geddit you got something wrong somewhere.

Speaking of bimbos..
Here are 3 bimbos that want to be on this post. *gets beaten up*
Also, pictures have at least something covering their faces because I don't want them to get stalked by pedophiles. See I'm such a caring friend! *hairflip*


First up, Bimbo number 1, Sabrina aka SNN.
This girl, my nerdpal, is also my hyper buddy. We laugh like nerds, and start giggling like mad, and share some retarded inside jokes. Really. Sometimes (actually most of the time) she laughs until her stomach hurts. Must go check with the doctor already!
We're weird. But that makes us awesome. *wink*


'

Bimbo number 2; Sheryl aka Mien/Noodles.
Goes hyper when given the chance. Also a girly girl! But an awesome one.
She's madly in love (she's not lesbian lah she has a boyfriend but she's a #1 fansi) with Taylor Swift. Also my Photography buddy for events, and we belong in a group called I So Oh-some! Ok lame lah but it's funnier in real life I swear.



Finally, bimbo number 3, Vivian aka Dong.
HAHAHA I know it's mean to call her Dong. But she calls me a Dong too, so it's all fair. *winkwink*
My good crazy friend for like, I dunno, 7-8 years already. One year doesn't count because at that moment I was a no-life and didn't like to make friends. We went to KDU together, Tenby, then she's going to move to where I live; but then she's going to a different school, so that ends our follow-here-follow-there moment.


Besides bimbo day, Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year is coming up!

There's gonna be a week's holiday for CNY, and heck, I'm excited. I'm also going to gain a few pounds/kgs, due to the massive amounts of food my dad is going to cook. So it wouldn't be surprising if I became a pig over the holidays. Oink.

Oh, shit, then that means I'd probably be roasted and chopped up and become a huge piece of siew yok (roasted pork). 3 layers of fat, probably, and I'll give everyone colon cancer! I am so wonderful wtf.

Chinese New Year also falls on Valentine's Day. Ironic, because this is the year of the Tiger, and yanno, Tiger Woods? I don't think he'll be celebrating because he's in sex rehab. Poor ol' Tiger. His wife would probably send him a sex doll out of pity, but then he probably can't make use of it because his junk is constrained.

Wait, what the fuck am I talking about?

UHHHH omg I'm spazzing fsdfsdf
BACK TO THE TOPIC NOW.
Valentine's Day, same old. Probably going to stay at home and celebrate CNY, and eat junk food and chocolates. Or go collect angpows from rich aunties and uncles. Retrieve money from angpows = buy chocolates. Damn sad lah, but okay nevermind my cat, Louie, is my Valentine.

But I have to entertain him. Probably have to sayang him until he walks away, like he always does.

FML.

Here is the picture of him (taken in 2008. He is so much fatter now wtf)



Ok lah very lan si looking I know.

And I cannot feed him chocolate. He will probably die. Oh wait, that's dogs. Um, ok bimbo mode.

In other news, I actually drove a car, and learned how to reverse. With the supervision of my dad, of course! Me, Jane Lee, 14 and a half years old, driving a Myvi. Halfway through a Malay kampung. I was giggling the whole way because I was so hyper and nervous, wtf lol. I also didn't hit any poles/trees/people. I feel accomplished.

*accomplished*

Although the car is in Auto mode. Cheating one.

Credits to Sabrina, Sheryl, Soung Xin, and Vivian for inspiration for this blog post. Thanks, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment